Would you like to improve your appearance with orthodontic treatment? Invisalign, an orthodontic option offered by your Trenton, MI, dentist, Dr. Nicholas Booker of Booker Family Dentistry, will help you enhance your smile subtly.
Could you benefit from Invisalign treatment?
Invisalign may be a good option if:
- You're looking for a discreet way to straighten your teeth: Unlike traditional metal braces, removable Invisalign aligner trays are designed to blend in with your teeth. They're made of clear plastic to ensure that they don't draw attention to your smile.
- You have crooked teeth or gaps between your teeth: Invisalign aligner trays exert gentle pressure on your teeth that closes gaps and realigns and straightens crooked teeth.
- You have a bite problem: Bite problems can affect your oral health even if they aren't noticeable. A problem with your bite can cause jaw pain and headaches, wear down your teeth, increase your risk of cavities and tooth decay, and make chewing or clear speech difficult. Invisalign corrects mild-to-moderate bite problems, improving your appearance and your oral health.
- You don't want to worry about adjustments: Adjusting the tension on wire braces slowly realigns your teeth if you wear traditional braces. Since the Invisalign system doesn't use wires or brackets, you won't need to schedule adjustment appointments or deal with post-adjustment pain. Even though you don't need adjustments, your dentist will still want to track your progress with Invisalign follow-up appointments at the Trenton, MI, dental office.
- You want a simple way to improve your smile: You won't have to master complicated instructions or even change your eating or oral hygiene habits with Invisalign. Each tray in the series of Invisalign aligner trays you'll receive is designed to perform a specific straightening goal. After wearing the trays for two weeks, you'll open a new set and place them in your mouth. You'll wear each tray for about 22 hours per day and take the trays out before you brush, floss, eat or drink anything other than water.
Are you ready to find out if Invisalign is a good choice for you? Call your dentist in Trenton, MI, Dr. Booker of Booker Family Dentistry, at (734) 675-5700 to schedule your appointment.